Get Paid For Your Structured Settlement or Annuity Payments Today
If you’re looking to sell your structured settlement or annuity payments, we’ll give you a great price through a no-nonsense process. You’ll get our best offer up front from our certified funders. We’ll shop around for offers on your behalf, while you just relax and wait to get paid.
You can quickly get six different quotes online or over the phone by following a simple process. When it’s complete, you’ll get the most money in the shortest amount of time in the industry.
- Fill out the form on the top of this page.
- When you’re asked, fill in the payment dates, payment amounts and the company that the payments originate from.
- Wait – for a little while. You’ll get your price quotes within an hour most of the time, and always within 24 hours.
- Go online and accept the highest price. You’ll be shipped the sale documents by Federal Express and receive them within 24 hours.
- Get paid! You’ll receive a wire transfer into your bank account.
Over the Phone
- Give us a call at 1-888-617-8128 to speak to one of our customer service experts.
- Get help from our experts as you request your price quotes. They’ll get all of the information that they need from you
- Wait to get a call from a customer service expert, which will come as soon as the quotes have been submitted by our certified funders
- Accept the highest price and get your sale documents from Federal Express in 24 hours or less
- Get paid! You’ll get a direct wire transfer into your bank account.
We never give your contact information out to the funding companies without your consent. This will only be done if you accept an offer and instruct us to do so. As a result, you won’t be under any added pressure to sell or get any phone calls from funding companies. We know how annoying those high-pressure tactics can be, and you won’t have to deal with them when you work with us!
What Are the Benefits of Selling an Annuity Now?
Unfortunately, the settlements from legal cases usually take a long time to arrive. You may only be paid monthly, or even yearly, for a period of 5 years, 10 years or even more.
Depending on your circumstances, that simply may not be good enough. If you need more money right away, you may want to sell your annuity for a lump sum up front. That gives you the money you need now, instead of waiting for all of the payments.
That’s the main benefit that comes from selling your annuity. Whether you have financial needs that have arisen as a result of whatever led to the settlement in the first place, or something unexpected popped up, getting paid up front for your annuity might be of major assistance right now.
The key is to work with a company who will treat you right and get you their best offer as quickly as possible.